Perfect pans for making a meal full of flavor with less oil.
Lead Time:25-45 Days
MOQ:100 Pieces, Accept One Piece But Sample Price
Payment:Paypal, West Union, T/T/, L/C
Shipping Port:Ningbo, Shenzhen, Shanghai
Product Capacity:50000 PCS/Month
Applicable Stove: General Use for Gas and Induction Cooker
Wok type: Non-stick
Pot Cover Type: With Pot Cover
Design Style: CLASSIC
Pans Type: Frying Pans & Skillets
Feature: Non Stick
Place of Origin: Xuancheng, China
Model Number: 011
Weight: 2.4 Pounds
Color: Classic Granite
Advantages of using nonstick pans：
1. Nonstick pans are easy to use and clean, as they require little or no oil and can be easily wiped down.
2. Nonstick pans are versatile, as they can be used to cook a variety of dishes.
3. Nonstick pans are safer, as they don’t require high heat to cook food, which prevents the risk of burns.
4. Nonstick pans are more energy efficient, as they require less heat to cook food, which saves energy and money.
5. Nonstick pans are healthier, as they don’t require oil to cook food, which reduces the amount of fat and cholesterol in the food.
Benefits of using nonstick pans：
1. Easy to clean: Nonstick pans are much easier to clean than traditional pans because food won’t stick to them. This makes cleanup a breeze and helps to reduce the amount of time spent scrubbing pans.
2. Healthier cooking: Nonstick pans require less oil or butter for cooking. This means that the food will be healthier and contain fewer calories.
3. Even cooking: Nonstick pans are made with a special coating that prevents food from sticking and helps to ensure an even cooking temperature. This prevents food from burning and helps it cook faster.
4. Durability: Nonstick pans are very durable and can last a long time if they are properly cared for.
5. Versatility: Nonstick pans are great for a variety of cooking tasks and can be used to cook everything from pancakes to omelets.
|Product Name||Non-stick Pots in Granite Color|
|Inside Coating：||2 layers non stick coating , black color|
|Outside Coating：||PTFE Heat resistant coating|
|Lid & Knob：||Can be customized|
|Bottom：||Induction with holes|
What is the best type of nonstick pan to use?
Granite stone nonstick pans are generally the best type of nonstick pans to use as they are scratch-resistant, provide even cooking, and are durable. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
How do you properly clean and care for a nonstick pan?
1. Make sure the pan is cool before cleaning.
2. Hand wash the pan with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth.
3. Rinse the pan and dry it with a soft cloth.
4. To remove any stuck-on food, use a non-abrasive scrubber or a gentle plastic or wooden spatula.
5. To prevent rust, coat the pan in a thin layer of cooking oil.
6. Store the pan in a dry place.
7. If the pan has overheated, soak it in a mixture of baking soda and water for up to an hour.
What temperature should you use when cooking with a nonstick pan?
Nonstick pans should be used on medium to low heat. Avoid cooking on high heat, as this can damage the nonstick coating and release toxic fumes.
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.
Greenlemonkitchens, dedicated to the identification, development and manufacturing of kitchen appliances, utensils and gadgets.
With strong R&D capabilities and advanced production technology, greenlemonkitchens continues to make innovations with kitchen appliances, kitchen utensils and gadgets that service the industries.